95-00 LS400 Clutch Pedal Kit
WILL NOT WORK ON TOYOTA CELSIOR!
- HLSS custom bracket and all hardware necessary to install
- Wilwood Clutch Pedal
- Wilwood Master Cylinder w/ remote mount reservoir
- Clutch line
- Instructions for installation
- Must remove factory foot pedal parking brake.
- Must cut the factory brake pedal to make room for the clutch pedal.
- Will require temporarily moving wiring harnesses, fuse box and ECM to run lines.
- Must supply your own clutch line fitting for -4AN to your slave cylinder.
- We offer this kit with a 5/8 bore master cylinder or a 3/4 bore master cylinder. Please make sure to select your preferred master cylinder in the drop down menu. No exchanges!
We offer a handbrake for the UCF20 since you have to get rid of the factory parking brake when installing the HLSS clutch pedal kit. For more information on the HLSS hand brake brackets please check them out HERE!
Professional installation recommended. Not all parts in this kit are manufactured by HLSS. This kit utilizes Willwood parts. Willwood parts are not covered under any kind of warranty by HLSS and improper installation or misuse will not be the responsibility of HLSS. This kit is for off-road use only.