We personally run these coilovers and have tested different spring rates out and prefer 20K Front and 12K Rear. We can also offer this with other spring rates as well however this is our go to setup for these chassis! Feel free to message us if you would like the STD 12K Front and 8K Rear or any other custom rate.
If ordered with out messaging us you will receive 20/12k springs.
RS - These Coilovers come standard with rubber top mounts both on the front and rear coilovers. This is a quiet and comfortable configuration that is suitable for daily driven street cars. If you would like optional pillow ball top mounts, please contact one of our sales staff about availability before placing your order.
Our BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in.
- Mono-tube shock design - Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect when purchased from authorized retailer
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
These are not a product manufactured by HLSS! Shipping times may vary and product stock is updated on a regular basis, if you place an order and the item is not available we will inform you ASAP.